Add-On Frequency Displays, Blue Sky

Fred Finster fred_finster at EL.NEC.COM
Fri Mar 3 19:41:16 EST 2000

Try Blue Sky   $35   kit.   Just wonderful product.
http://www.fix.net/~jparker/blusky/ccd.htm

I have bought two and been satisifed.

Worked great on a HW-8  gave me exact frequency out and tracked
to my  Kenwood TS820S  with digital Display.   I can hear
the DC receiver oscillator in the Kenwood.

The VFO was running at 8.x Mhz.   The DDC did the substaction
to give the right read out on the dial to 4 digits or 100hz.
You know what MHz is by the Band you have selected on the radio.
If you forget, you can push a momentary button and get a 4 digit
display number like 28.42 Mhz  versus a 423.8 Khz.

Tube buffer circuit   BK174 - Buffer/Clipper PC Board Kit
http://www.radioadv.com/products/Accessories/BK174.htm
http://www.radioadv.com/products/Accessories/Default.htm

Fred Finster
Other Kit supplier listed on NORCAL QRP club webpage
http://www.fix.net/~jparker/norcal/links/suplylinks.htm

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov