hg10 vfo/dx60b

Dan Toohey k1yzb at GIS.NET
Wed Mar 8 12:39:35 EST 2000

Need some help with   HG10 driving  DX60B..

The drive tune and drive level work fine when in crystal position.
Plenty of drive to final amp,good output..Every thing works as it should...

How ever when I switch to VFO I lose  all grid drive ,there is no indication on meter when I try to adjust drive tune and drive level..

The VFO is running,   I can hear it in the receiver.

Question is why no grid drive when in VFO position ??

Any and all help or suggestions will be appreciated

Thanks very much.. Dan K1yzb