Fw: Fw: "SB"-Series AM Filter...PART # (Final)

Edward Swynar VE3CUI gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Sun Mar 12 11:05:26 EST 2000

Hi gang...

Jan was kind enough to also provide me with some dope re. the possible
cloning of Heath's OTHER rare entry into the i.f. filter scene, i.e. the
400-Hz CW filter...

I can see no reason whatsoever why this couln't be copied as readily as the
AM filter---all you need are the crystals, & the desire (as Capt. Pickard
would say), to "...Make it so"! Hi Hi.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov