SB-102, HP-23C FOR SALE

Doug Shields dcb at ECQUAL.NET
Wed Mar 15 20:52:15 EST 2000

Hello all,
     I have a very nice SB-102 for sale.  I would prefer to keep this one
but I need the money more than the radio right now.  The SB-102 is in
working condition and includes the CW filter.  It is in very good condition.
The only complaint is that eight of the vent holes in the top have been very
slightly enlarged for the mounting of a fan inside the case.  The fan has
been removed but the holes remain.  They are not really bad but they are
there.  You can see them in the pictures.  Included is an original manual
(in three pieces), a working HP-23C power supply, and the cable to connect
the power supply to the SB-102.  Check out the SB-102 at the links below.

SB-102  HF Transceiver
Original manual
CW filter
HP-23C Power supply
Power supply cable

Asking $300 plus shipping from Stuart, Florida  34996

Doug  W4DAS

Check out the pictures:
http://www.qsl.net/w4das/sb102-1.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/w4das/sb102-2.jpg