Sb-200 Tune Control knob alignment question

Joel Miller W7PDX at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 15 23:14:20 EST 2000

Hi, Carl!

According to the manual:

The "TUNE" control capacitor plates should be fully meshed (closed).

The knob is then installed with the indicator pointing at the "10" on the
"LOAD" control scale.

Good luck and 73,

Joel, W7PDX

>Date:    Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:47:01 -0800
>From:    Carl Hyde <cshyde at YAHOO.COM>
>Subject: Sb-200 Tune Control knob alignment question
>
>Hi all
>I have an SB-200 and no manual till the next good
>hamfest. I need to please know how the tuning knob is
>aligned to the variable capacitor (fully meshed, fully
>unmeshed etc.) My amp seems to be off since it is at
>15 meters when loaded on 80 meters.  If some kind
>person could please look in their manual for the
>Tuning Knob installation procedure I would be grateful.

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov