Dayton

CHRISTOPHER W. (Chris) BOONE cboone at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Mar 19 15:35:59 EST 2000

They are having a bad time trying to sell out the Hamvention this
year...I understand a second mailing was done to entice those who
waivered when they received the 1st one and didnt sign up...
Hotels are getting easier to find because of the downturn...this
is true of all hamfests from what I have seen and read...
Its because there is no new blood in ham radio since the mid70s.
(I was 14 then...Im 41 now and almost one of the youngest at a
hamfest still! except for kids with their parents..but mine werent!)

Sorry for the off topic folks...I return now to my Heathen ways :)

Chris
WB5ITT

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov