SB-303 Audio Amp board

al winfrey awinfrey at IQUEST.NET
Thu Mar 23 19:58:30 EST 2000

Tim,

My SB-303 manual and schematic clearly shows a matched pair of transistors in the final
audio amp.  Q511 and Q512 are Motorola MJE-371 and MJE-512 respectively.  You should also
check the 100 uf electrolytic for possible failure as well. The driver transistor Q509 is
an RCA 2N3053.

73's and good luck,

al winfrey - wa9hsl

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov