Heath Estate Sale

DChristopherFall DChristopherFall at PRODIGY.NET
Tue Mar 28 21:48:36 EST 2000

A few weeks ago I posted a note to this list advising that I would be handling the estate of a ham and that there were several Heath items available. I apologize for not getting back to the hams that contacted me but I got very busy at work.  I am doing this as a favor to the family as I am an attorney so it just hasn't been that big of a priority for me.  I am still working on the estate and I promise to get back to everyone asap.  Thanks, Chris, WB6OLJ, ARRL VC, Oxnard, California  (8095) 988 5566