Items for sale

Mike Shelton sheltonm at PHYSICS.UNC.EDU
Thu Mar 30 14:52:28 EST 2000

I have been holding on and acquiring some items in thinking my eldest
son
would get the bug, but after a long conversation, He took a couple of
items, so I am tired of having a cluttered workshop. I will offer these
here
and what if anything left,will slid to a hamfest.
some of these items are heavy but all are in excellant shape, with
manual or
copies, Shipping is extra ,will weigh and calculate total.
Heath IG 1271 function Generator          $40.00

Heath IP 5220 Variable Isolated AC
supply                                    $125.00        Heavy

Heath IM 4180 Deviation Meter
Picked up at a sale, checked/calibrated   $75.00
( I have one that was just built)
    don't need two!

Tektronix Model 455 scope                 $275.00        Heavy
   orig. manual

Measurements 801A RG Generator
    25-475 MHZ                            $135.00        Heavy but small

B at K Capacitance Meter mod. 820            $75.00

Last but my most pride Heath item

UNBUILT  SB610 MONITOR SCOPE              $300.00    all packages are
orig.
                                                      but main box is
not.

I can be reached here or home email>