572B

Gary Schafer gschafer at MEDIAONE.NET
Fri Mar 31 11:00:36 EST 2000

If you are running 752Bs in the 30L1 you really only need 2 of them. There is no point in
putting 4 of them in there as the power supply is not big enough for 2 kw that 4 572Bs are
capable of. Save your money! Although with 4 of them they should last a life time. You
would cook the power supply before you would hurt the tubes.
One 572B will handle a little more power than a pair of 811As.

73
Gary  K4FMX

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov