Need some Heath pricing help

Steve Hudson steve.hudson at CMDG.COM
Thu May 4 07:31:48 EDT 2000

Hi folks -- I'm cleaning out the shack, and I've found a number of Heath
pieces that I don't currently need. I'd like to put 'em in new homes, but I
have no idea of current prices. Can you help with some suggestions? Here's
what there is:

ID 4101 electronic switch, fine condition

HD 1416 code practice oscillator, good condition

HW 16 xcvr, good condition (dings on cabinet)

HR 10B receiver, good condition (dings on cabinet)

IN 47 capacitor sub box, bakelite case, fine condition

IN 37 resistor sub box, bakelite case, fine condition

HD 10 keyer, fine condition, works, original paddles/knob, manual, plus
another partially working unit for parts

"Audio Generator" -- no model number on cabinet. It appears to be a "Lunch
Box" style cabinet, handle on top, gray, with a large meter reading Heathkit
across the face, good condition, some magic marker type writing on the case
but not on the front panel

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve AA4BW (steve.hudson at cmdg.com)