Heath power supply

John Farrington jfarr at LIVINGSTON.NET
Fri May 5 15:24:03 EDT 2000

At 11:03 PM 05/04/2000 Gerald Ewell N4GE wrote:

>I need to buy a power supply module for the Heath SA-5010 Memory
>Keyer, 8.5 VAC.  The Heath part number is 150-94.
>I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has this item and willing
>to sell it.

Probably be easier and cheaper to get a wall wart from Radio Shack or
any electronics dealer - doesn't have to be AC, as any DC supply of
11-16VDC/200 ma or more will also work, and plug polarity does't
matter because the power jack goes to an internal bridge rectifier.
Looks like the plug size for the rear power jack on the keyer is
5 or 5.5 mm OD/2.1 mm ID. If you run your xcvr with a 13.8VDC PS,
connect the keyer to that (with an RF line filter at the keyer) and
save buying a wall wart.

73

John Farrington  KE5ZB

Sponsored by the City of Tempe