Heath power supply

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Fri May 5 17:40:11 EDT 2000

john and all....

I have a box of wallwarts. 12-16 volts dc (can't remember the actual number
off the top of my head)

if you want one, they're available for the price of priority mail shipping
of  $3.20.  Got theses for a project that never flew. OF course, a lot of my
projects are still on the ground. But, that's another story.

If anyone wants one, ask!
--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems