SB 200

Bob Meyer Rascal at UTEC.NET
Fri May 5 18:54:46 EDT 2000

I have a friend with a SB 200 and get 2350 plate volts.
use can use a small wire wound pot to get mater reading
correct.
I used a HV probe with FLUKE 87 and read 2356V jumped a little with line changes.
With age the HI ohm resistors drift and meter will
not read the correct volts.
You can change resistors with metel film or oxide 2 watt
4.7M ohm.
I added a small pot 2W wire wound to get meter reading
correctly.
USE a good HV meter to start with.
Whatch out for 2350 volts!!!!

The Svetlana 572B work real well in this amp.
The US brand tubes were great also.
I wouldent put china 572B tubes in this amp
but will try china 572B in place of 811A tubes
some day.

73's
Robert