HW 12 QUESTION

W. Edwin Lambert, Jr. ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Mon May 8 08:21:25 EDT 2000

As for CAP, the HW series of Heath sets are no longer useable on CAP
frequencies (as of Jan 1999).  They do not meet the 100-1 frequency
stability requiirements imposed by NTIA operation.  As far as I know, at
some time this will also be required for MARS operation.

Ed
K1ZOK
Patriot 33, MA Wing CAP

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov