SB-620 "Pip" disappears at screen centre

Gary Schafer gschafer at MEDIAONE.NET
Thu May 11 10:54:46 EDT 2000

Hi Mark

Been a long time since I played with one. By disappearing do you mean it goes off screen?
If so you may need to reduce the gain. If the pip is not symmetrical it may be that the
sweep speed is too fast.

73
Gary  K4FMX

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov