printing schematics

Gerald C. Lemay wa1vwl at GROLEN.COM
Sat May 20 10:52:52 EDT 2000

Interesting coincidence: I checked out that web site yesterday and printed some
schematics. I used Paint shop Pro to load and print the file. In the print setup menu, I
chose the option that fits the picture to the page. The MT-1 schematic came out pretty
clear on a standard 8 1/2 by 11 page. The printer I used was an HP laser jet office
printer. I also made use of Paint Shop Pro's crop tool. I essentially "cut" the picture in
2 and printed each half to make a whole one. I think you'll find some of those schematics
are not clear, not matter what you do. For example, the HD-1410 was not nearly as clear ad
the others. Same for the HG-10B. Paint Shop Pro is available as shareware or can be
purchased in some computer stores for around $99.00. Registered mine some time ago and it
was well worth in my opinion. Of course, there's all kinds of software out there, even
some better that what I have, so happy hunting!

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov