Fw: Parts

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Thu Nov 16 17:53:20 EST 2000

Fellow GBLs.  Here's a message I got that one or more of you might be
able to act on.  Please email directly to Jay.  Thanks!

                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH"

                        The most important things in our lives are NOT
things!

--------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "Funsch, Jay" <jfunsch at varco.com>
To: "'wa8zvo at juno.com'" <wa8zvo at juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 05:58:14 -0800
Subject: Parts

Hello Ed,

My father has a pair of Heathkit radios he just loves. Unfortunately, He
broke the tuning dials on both the transmitter and the receiver while
cleaning them. They are the Comanche and the Cheyenne from I believe the
mid
60s? I wonder if you might know where I could find replacement parts for
these radios?

Thank you
Jay H. Funsch

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov