SB-221

Ed Kotkiewicz ekotkie at EZL.COM
Sun Oct 1 20:49:01 EDT 2000

Tom Elmore wrote:

>  Is there anyway or mods of operating the SB-221 Linear Amplifier on 10
> meters.
>
> Thank You
> -Tom / KA1NVZ

EK> Tom I just looked at Dale Wentz's site and here is what I found........
                    January 30, 1981
SB-221                                          Bulletin No:
2 KW Linear Amplifier                           SB-221-8

                   Conversion For 10-Meter Operation

++++Information not available at this time++++
EK> What this tells me is that Heath did in fact have a service bulletin on this subject
and it appears to have fallen through the crack.  If someone out there does have a
company version of this mod, please pass it back to Dale.  If it is a mod from another
source, again, pass it on as there is nothing about it in the other mod area on Dales
site.

Thanks Gang.

PS Tom, I hope this helps you to some small degree.

PPS, Dale has apparently fixed his server problems as the info on the SB-220 for 6 meters
is now readable.  Three cheers for Dale!

Ed

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov