VTVM Meter Model IM_13

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Thu Oct 5 12:58:42 EDT 2000

Was reading with interest the discussion on these probes....I always wind
up buying these old VTVM's at flea mkts just for the probes as they are
unique. As per the notes on this...be aware that the 1/4 inch plug on the
end of these probes is NOT standard. If you look very carefully, you'll see
the insulation that separates the end tip from the rest of the plug body is
WIDER than a std plug. I suspect that is to minimize potential arcing when
measuring high voltages......

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM on 10/05/2000

Malcolm Leonard <rosinfumes at YAHOO.COM> on 10/05/2000 09:35:56 AM

Please respond to Malcolm Leonard <rosinfumes at YAHOO.COM>