From Art KC7ULS re crystals

Stephen M Smith sigcom at JUNO.COM
Mon Oct 9 20:40:32 EDT 2000

Art and Group,

Here's some crystal stuff I got from the Glowbugs list:

>(from a posting by Ken Gordon, W7EKB)
M.H. Electronics
9569 9th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone:(800)643-9825
FAX(909)945-4971
{ HYPERLINK http://www.mhelectronics.com/ }http://www.mhelectronics.com/

about buying 1805 kHz and 5060 kHz crystals in batches of 10 or so.

Their reply is reproduced below:

Dear Ken,
Thank you for your inquiry.
The cost per crystal in quantities of 10 to 15 would be $8.35.
Shipping and handling would be $5.25 for the whole order.
Delivery is 3-4 weeks to shipment. Expidite services are available.
Take Care
Brian
M H Electronics
Phone toll free (USA only) (800) 643-9825
Phone (909) 989-1976
Fax (909) 945-4971
<

Please note that the above quoted prices are for qty. 10 or more.  This
was not quoted to me but to a ham on the Glowbugs list.

I have never dealt with the above listed company so usual disclaimer
applies:  Caveat emptor, YMMV, (yada yada yada).

Steve Smith

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov