4 Sale -- HEATHKIT -- Un-Built HD-1234 & Newly Built HM-2140A

T Blessing blessing at ERINET.COM
Wed Oct 11 00:02:35 EDT 2000

Go directly to the Web to see them at http://users.erinet.com/38843/amateur/
(View 800x600)

Or find the listings below:

For Sale

----

NEWLY BUILT HEATHKIT 2140-A Dual SWR & WATT Meter for HF. Forward, Reverse
PEP & AVG selections.  Tested, but Never Used.   Will need to calibrate.
A pleasure to build!

$75.00 OBO / $7.00 S&H

----

Un-built Packaged Heathkit HD-1234 4 Position  Coaxial Switch w/ Groundable
Connector
$50.00 OBO / $6.00 S&H

----

NOTE: EVERYTHING IS GUARANTEED NOT TO BE D.O.A. HOWEVER, IF THERE IS
ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE PRODUCT, AND I KNOW ABOUT IT,  I WILL POST IT WITH
NO GUARANTEES, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE DESCRIPTION. PLEASE ASK ANY
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE PURCHASING. at blessing at erinet.com

Confidence: I do trade on Ebay, (Sorry, I admit it!) however, I have decided
to come try another forum to see if it works just as efficient, or better,
in terms of ease and costs for all. If you would like to check out my Ebay
rating, click
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=blessing@erine
t.com (When the server is not down!)

Shipping: Shipping rates are based on USPS in the Continental US, and will
be shipped from 45387. I will ship 2 Day if the price is close to the
asking, otherwise, expect 6 Day Parcel. If you prefer, we can check with
www.usps.gov for exact costs if you desire the product sooner. Insurance is
an additional cost to you. You can save on shipping if you purchase multiple
items, shipping will be based on actual accumulated weight; not by each
piece priced individually.

Packaging: I always double box my shipments.  Please consider this when
receiving a quote on shipping.

Payment: Payments can be made by Postal MO or Certified Check.  Funds must
be received within 5 Business days, or the Items will be re-listed. I will
accept a regular check, but it must clear your account prior to shipment.

----

Evening E-Mail: blessing at erinet.com

Alternative E-Mail throughout the day: tblessing at mcgregor.edu

Warm Regards,