FS: "Ham Radio Magazine" - In Binders 1970 to 1975

Bob Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Oct 22 15:20:56 EDT 2000

More house cleaning.  I've got 6 years worth of Ham Radio magazines in
the 'official' Ham Radio binders.  The years available are 1970 thru
1975.  All are in good condition.

I am going to ask $8 for each year's worth and that includes the
postage, etc.  If you want more than one year, we can certainly consider
a price reduction because my postage costs will go down quite a bit.  If
you are interested, drop me an email privately with any offers or to ask
to have xx years reserved.  I'll confirm via return email and you can
then send a check or cash or money order to:

Bob Groh
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO.  64014-2045

Thanks and 73

Bob Groh, WA2CKY

P.S.  Still have old QST's available at $5 per 6 issues.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov