WTB: 3-48 screws

Ed Lambert" "K1ZOK ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Thu Oct 26 19:42:13 EDT 2000

I have found MSC Industrial Supply Co. to have the largest assortment of
hardware known to man....  Their catalog of all they stock is 4 inches
thick (4200 real thin pages).  You can call 800-645-7270 for a paper
catalog, CD-ROM catalog, or find them on the web at www.mscdirect.com but
I don't know if you can find everything on the web.  They also have local
branches which might offer walk-in transactions because they do have a
$25 minimum order for phone (and I expect Internet) orders.  The prices
seem to be better than Grainger's.  I think, in stainless, a box of 100
screws is about $3.

They have hardware in many styles and finishes as well as materials.

Ed
K1ZOK

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov