Tubes

steve sutfin stephoto at MIND.NET
Sun Sep 10 17:54:10 EDT 2000

Brian (AF4K) and the List; I totally enjoy the exchange of information and any posts to
buy or sell Heath equiptment..that's why I signed up. As I was running through the many
messages days ago I had received two pieces of SPAM which I 'thought' came through the
reflector. In my haste I deleted those files but now I'm sure I was mistaken. My apologies
for a negative comment. Regards....Steve

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov