Complete HW-9 Station For Sale

Steve Slate restonham at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 10 19:49:20 EDT 2000

Now that I have a K-2, I need to give one of my HW-9
stations a good home.  This is my main one - took a
while to assemble and it all works very well -
in use several times a week (well, until the K-2
arrived, that is).

The complete package includes the HW-9, no mods, with
WARC band pack installed, original paint job, in very
good physical and electrical condition, goes from
milliwatts to about 5 watts out (slightly lower on 15,
12 and 10); PSA-9 power supply; HM-9 QRP wattmeter/SWR
bridge; HFT-9A antenna tuner; HD-1422 Antenna Noise
Bridge; and HD-1418 Active Audio Filter with power
cube.  All come with complete manuals, are matching
colors and everything is in very good or better
condition.

I would prefer to sell these as a package - if someone
buys the whole shebang, I will include a Heathkit
IM-2400 Digital Frequency Counter with antenna (BNC
connectors) and power cube.  This is the older HW/SB
series green - doesn't match HW-9 brown.  Good
condition, nicads are old, but runs fine with power
cube but no manual.

You all know how much this stuff sells for
individually on this list and the suction sites.  This
is a great opportunity for a Heath fan to get the best
and last QRP station all at once.

I am asking $575 plus shipping for everything.  I will
sell items individually except for the PSA-9 which
stays with the HW-9.  Reasonable offers considered,
but I will wait a while before splitting up the
station.

72/73,

Steve, N4EUK
Reston, VA