for sale

M. Kassay michael.kassay at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Sep 14 16:42:33 EDT 2000

Hi Heath Lovers...

I have the following for sale...

ET-3200 Digital trainer - complete with..
                                 - Heath manual
                                - original Heath box
                               - great shape
                              - electronic components
included

Heath Digital Techniques training course manuals EE-3201
                                - great shape
                               - 2 book set
                              - still has intro 33 speed
record!
                             - UNUSED EXAMS included

Heath  Electronic circuits training course manual  EE-3104
                                - great shape
                              - UNUSED EXAMS included

Heath " exclusive trouble shooter test meter" which came
with most of the old Heath TV's made back in the late 60's
early 70's.  Product # u/k

All of the above mentioned, I will sell separate or as
package.  I have no idea what it's worth.... So any info or
offers would be appreciated, Email me direct or to the whole
news group would be appreciated.

73 Mike
-.-. --.-
Michael Kassay - VE3MKX - QRP - Heathkit collector
Minesing, Ontario, CANADA
mailto:ve3mkx at rac.ca

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov