FW: SB-102 and SB-301/401? and HW-101

Chris Hulgan c-hulgan at RAYTHEON.COM
Thu Sep 14 18:25:26 EDT 2000

Alan,

As an option I have a HW101 that is perfect working condition.  It comes
with speaker/PS and cord.  It has both the SSB crystal and CW crystal
installed.  It also comes with four NIB RCA 6146 B's.  There is also a
SB-614 monitor and HM-102 power meter.  Misc. items; microphone, keyer and
HF filter.  All manuals are included.  Some have a bit of scotch tape on the
coversheets to hold then togeteher, but overall they are in good hsape.  I
also have a cantenna that goes with the rig.  First, I'm not sure I want to
sell the system.  My wife wants some new stuff in the house.  If I can
figure out another way to meet her needs then I probally will not sell the
unit...I like it alot.  If any one is interetsed, please make an offer.

Best,

Chris

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov