Unbuilt Kits

john johnmb at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Sep 14 19:59:26 EDT 2000

At 06:33 PM 9/14/00 -0500, Sandy Blaize wrote:
>       Most people who hoarde unbuilt kits with no intention of building them, do
>it
>for one and only one reason: the make a possible killing on their
>investment.  There
>is always some geek who has more money than sense that will shell out some
>outrageous sum to get something "rare and different".  That what most of
>the
>unbuilt collectors are about, IMHO.

        Quite happily, that is not the case in this instance. I am
VERY confident that it's not an investment.

        I've never understood why people object to other collecting
unbuilt kits.  THEY can always be converted to built kits at any time
along the way.... however the reverse cannot be said of built kits.

        One of the great things about a (mostly) free country, is
the ability to make these choices. It's what makes life fun.

        Respectfully
        John

John Brewer - WB5OAU/4
AMI #24