Unbuilt Kits

Ken Dupuis, wn2sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Thu Sep 14 20:29:33 EDT 2000

You eBay bashers just don't get it. people pay these prices cuz they want
the stuff. Why would anybody pay a million dollars for an original FORD
Shelby 427 Cobra that probably cost less than 10 grand new or a few
hundred thousand for a stamp with an upside down airplane??? Same logic,
they want it, and they also know that it will go up in value cuz someone
else will pay the a higher price. Sorry, boys, I don't see the situation
ending anytime soon. SO, if you can't beat them, why not join um and reap
the ca$h rewards, Ken

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov