Two wired and Two unbuilt Computer Heathkits for sale

Larry Knapp kc8jx at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 15 20:57:36 EDT 2000

I am offering two wired computer Heathkits and two kit computer Heathkits for
sale.  These are part of an estate.  These are circa 1990 or so.  I will be
accepting offers for all four or each separate until Monday, September 18 @ 6
PM EDST.  These will not be offered on e-###.  Shipping will not be extra
(included in the bid amount).

Please respond via my local email, kc8jx at yahoo.com.

They are:
Model HCW-1032 Octoport…I have two wired versions in their original box…listed
in the 1990 Holiday catalog for $259.95

Model HC-1032 Octoport…I have two kit versions in their original boxes…never
used and never put together….listed in the 1990 Holiday catalog for $239.95

A brief description of the units follow: