More Educational Courses For Sale

Bob Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu Sep 21 23:38:31 EDT 2000

More house cleaning. As before, I saved the following Heath Educational
Courses (printed material only) from the trash can and am looking for
anyone who might be
interested in them before I pitch them out or (in some cases) donate
them to the local
library.  The prices as noted include postage and, basically, are set to
just recover
the cost of postage as near as I can guesstimate.  Drop me a email
directly if you are interested.

Item #1              $5
EE-101 Operational Amplifiers  in non-matching 3 ring Heath binder
This has a lot of very nice and pertinent information on op amps and op
amp circuits.
Includes some audio tapes from EE=3104 Electronics course

Item #2              $5
ER-3702 General Class Radio License Study Course (no binder)
The specifics of rules and regs are, of course, out of date (this was
published in 1979)
but the technical stuff is still pertinent.  Includes a few pieces of
other relevant
material and stuff.

Item #3              $9
A Computer Bundle (about 15 lbs of stuff!!) includes
EB-6100 How to Program Your Microcomputer in Basic (Bound softcover)
EC-1100 Basic Programing + workbook (3-ring notebook)
EC-1111 Programming in Pascal (with audio tapes) Very nice course in
Pascal
   with Zenith 3-ring notebook

Bob Groh, WA2CKY
bob.groh at ieee.org