For Sale: IM-4190 VHF/UHF Bidirectional RF Wattmeter

Bob Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu Sep 21 23:50:32 EDT 2000

More house cleaning and reluctant disposition of equipment I probably
will not use.

This item is the Heathkit IM-4190 Bidirectional RF Wattmeter.  It is a
small (less than 5" square) and compact feedthru type RF wattmeter, type
N connectors.  It has switch selectable ranges of 30W, 75W and 300W in
the forward direction and 3W, 7.5W and 30W in the reverse direction.
Has a specified frequency range of 100 to 1,000 MHz with a specified
accuracy of +/- 5% of full scale (30,75 and 300W ranges) and +/- 7.5% of
full scale on the 3W and 7.5W scales.

This is a factory wired unit.  Generally in very good condition with
just a few scratches on the case.  Original manual included.  Uses a
machined aluminum block for the rf pickup.  I will guarantee your
satisfaction - return with postage paid in condition I sent it to you
within a reasonable time (say 20 days) and you'll get your money back,
no questions asked.

Price: $75 post paid or best offer that I find satisfactory.

Please email me direct with any questions or to make an offer.  Thanks.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY
bob.groh at ieee.org

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov