SB-104A Station FS, SB-104A Project Rig FS

Jeff Rafferty Jeff.Rafferty at GTE.NET
Sat Sep 23 21:50:38 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I have for sale:

SB-104A Transceiver, Full Output, cosmetically 9, Works great!
        Assembly & Operational Manuals, Illustration booklet. $225.00

SB-604/HP-1144 Speaker/Power supply, Sounds good, delivers the required
               voltage and current, cosmetically 9.  $75.00

Extender Board   $25.00

Sure 444 mic wired for SB-104A   $25.00

SB-104A Transceiver  This is being sold as a project rig. It is complete,
        There are no missing parts, cabinet is about 7-8, It powers up but
        has no receive or audio at all, because of that, I haven't tried to
transmit.
        I was planning to attempt to fix it but just don't have the time.
$100.00

After these are gone this will complete the sale of all my HAM gear.
These are going as individual pieces, however If I have a buyer for the
whole station/project rig not required
This person will have first priority up till Monday night, otherwise first
come first serve. Selling only to the contiguous United States, buyer will
be responsible for shipping costs, item/items will be shipped on receipt of
money order or cashiers check.

Thanks for the bandwidth!!

Jeff Rafferty
Jeff.Rafferty at gte.net