Thanks! EUW-16A

Vic Tosca tosca at FRONTIERNET.NET
Sat Sep 23 22:05:51 EDT 2000

I want to thank all that helped me in my quest to align my
befriended EUW-16A Voltage Reference Source. I've received many
informative responses, and some new and interesting sites were
provided, archived for future reference.

Special Thanks to Ed Kotkiewicz, whose precise information filled
the bill to get this puppy back to where it deserves to be! It's
as close as it's going to get, without complete component
replacement. Only off about 15 µv(+) on the x1 scale, which is
pretty good tolerance considering its age. Higher voltage scales
(x10,x100,x1000) are right on the money, top to bottom. If I ever
get the inclination, I may decide to effect the remanufacture
(emphasis on "IF").

I'll keep a close watch on this forum, and provide what I can
where I can, to offer my share in keeping the perspective of this
list as close to outstanding as it beams.

Total time span, through the assistance of this list:

- Initial request:    Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:31:58 EST
- project completion: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:43:59 EST

IMO, that's a pretty tight frame, wouldn't you say?

My thanks and kudos to all!

-73-

=vt

--