want to trade

L.J.Hunter hunterlj at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Apr 20 11:51:42 EDT 2001

Hi Ray, i have a nice Shawnee that has the 2 Mhz  if transformer missing. The transmitter
has good output apx. 10 watts .You should still have the 2 Mhz transformer since you had
one back in October  when you were going to take parts out of a Shawnee.I had sent you an
e-mail at the time telling you i would purchase the transformer but you never sent it.If
you are interested in this Shawnee i will trade with you,since it does not do me any good
without the part,and this being an extra one to my needs.I do not have a power cable to
put with it since i had to use the cable off the one i have on the air to test and work
on it.I do have  a spare copy of the manual to send with it .I will pay the shipping on
the Shawnee if you will pay the shipping on the Knight.If you have a copy of the manual
for yours,that would be good . The can and  the transformer are missing,the bottom and
the rest of it are all intact as seen in picture.PS: If you are not interested, it will
be up for trade or sell, i"am interested in National, Hallicrafters,Hammarlund  and other
Receivers also,just no junk.  Let me know if this is of your interest Tnx Jim WB9SRL.
 http://wb9srl.tripod.com/shawnee_1.jpg
 http://wb9srl.tripod.com/shawnee_2.jpg
 http://wb9srl.tripod.com/shawnee_3.jpg
 http://wb9srl.tripod.com/shawnee_4.jpg