IT-11 help

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sat Apr 21 19:10:11 EDT 2001

Fellow Greenies,

I got the message copied below and I don't have a source for the IT-11
schematic.  If anyone has it scanned, will you please email to Peter
directly.

Thanks,

                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH"

                        The most important things in our lives are NOT
things!
                     **++  It's 2001; BEWARE of computers named "HAL"
++**
Message from Peter::

I had the oppotunity to buy an capacitor checker "model IT 11" from
Heathkit by means of an auction.
No I have a question: Can you help me by mailing the wire diagram and a
manual for the use of this equipment to me?

Please excuse my English, but I am sending this massage from Germany, so
I am not so familiar with your language.

I wolud be very plaesed to get a massage from you
sincerely yours
Peter Benze,   Peter.Benze at t-online.de
Buchenweg 20, 04668 Parthenstein, Germany

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov