RG 62 coax available

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Mon Apr 23 17:13:14 EDT 2001

Fran and the list

I came home from the Little Rock Hamfest this weekend with a BIG
spool of Belden RG 62A/U.  I was planning to offer it to the list as soon
as I could figure out the packaging and postage.  Fran's query just
got me motivated.  I should be able to send at least 30 feet by priority
mail for $5 (round number for convenience) .  If anyone is interested,
just send any convenient form of payment along with your mailing
address and email address in case I can't read your writing and
need get in touch with you.  I know about that because most people
cannot read my hand writing.  hi hi.  Questions, comments, etc, please
email me privately.

73

James True  N5ARW
P.O. Box 820
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71902-0820

501-318-1844

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov