T-shirts

Paul Hendershott pjhend at AMERITECH.NET
Sat Aug 4 04:00:52 EDT 2001

I Third the motion! Embroidered "Polo" shirts (usually above or on the
pocket) are All
I wear these days. I just had 4 embroidered with my company logo a few weeks
ago and they look great. Of course, I need a 5XLTall, so I may be out of
luck no matter what! Hi!
Paul     kb9yvp