Buyer Beware on Ebay

George Folse kb5wwo at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sat Aug 4 11:57:03 EDT 2001

All,
   I guess this one is my fault for not checking all the negative
feedback. I was taken on a Hallicrafters radio from someone named Kelli
Tix 3400 Hoover Ave. Plover Wi. 54467. He went by the name Marina-21 on
ebay,which this person is no longer using this name on ebay. Everyone
who was taken by this person needs to look on ebay from time to time and
check and see if the same items are being resold under a different name.
The email address he was using is ktix at g2.net .Don't buy from this
person.
George