FS/FT HW-99 xcvr

Jerry L. Kitterman kitt5 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Aug 5 00:50:29 EDT 2001

Gang,

  I have an un-finished HW-99 that I would like to sell or trade.  It has
the original manual and most of the construction has been done.  I have all
misc. parts that go with it.  It does light up and has hum but nothing else.
Excellent condition front panel and the top or bottom panels (whichever you
decide to use) are excellent and fair meaning that one is good and the other
has scratches.  I would use the good one on top and the other one on the
bottom if I was finishing it.  I did not try it for very long as I did not
want to burn anything up, etc and this radio has never been used.

  Best offer on this gear on might do some trading.  Looking for small low
band amplifier, old twins to use on am/cw,  2M all-mode or ??.  Will trade
up or down.  Thanks

73
Jerry
W9CTB