Heath Gear for Sale

Gene Holcombe n5zdf at NETDOOR.COM
Sun Aug 5 12:09:50 EDT 2001

I have a complete SB 104-A (except the SB 230 amp) for sale.  This includes the SB 104-A, the matching ext VFO, Console , Scope, Power Supply and Speaker.  The SB 104-A and ext VFO are just returned from Ed Daignault,( Heath Tech) for update and alignment.  All equipment is in excellent cosmetic and operating condition.  Manuals included and all cables.  Asking $875 plus shipping.

I also have a SB 102 with power supply and top cage along with cable.  The front panel was redone by Lynne Brock and Ed Daignault put the unit in top condition electronically.  Cabinet repainted with correct color.  Beautiful condition.  Asking $385 for the package plus shipping.

Have a Heath GD-125 Q-Multiplier for $50 plus shipping of $4.

Gene  N5ZDF