Daves recent note

Keith Harvey keith.harvey at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Aug 6 16:14:54 EDT 2001

Dave, I for one REALLY appreciate all the effort you put into running this Heath list/ reflector.

I don't believe I would ever have found the answers to many of my "Heath" related queries as easily and as authoritively as the denizens of this list provide. The contributors are knowledgeable and free with their accumulated experience.

Hope to see your fine city this winter as the XYL and I (along with the four footed mascot) head out in "Rollin' Home" to spend some time in the S/W and South until the snow goes away here!

Once again.. many thanks for your support to we "greenies"

73

Keith

VA3KRV - VE3KHV