IM-18 problem

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Tue Aug 7 10:46:35 EDT 2001

Sounds like a leaky coupling cap.  I don't have a schematic
for the IM-18.  Look for caps that connect the plate of one
stage to the grid of the next.

Good luck

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com