INFO FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Wed Aug 8 23:29:42 EDT 2001

I have genuinely tried to be upfront with ANYONE who I have had dealings
with
on the reflectors and on Ebay.  I have been having some problems with my
internet
service provider and have been not getting ALL email I should be
getting, and if
there are any issues you have with me I would dearly like to hear from
you.

I received the following email from some self appointed guardians who
know NOTHING about my situation. I hope you will consider they will do
the same to YOU if they decide it is warranted.
     Subject:
     STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF
     Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:41:29 EDT
     From: Caseyx6 at aol.com
     To: rayfri at networld.com

     WE ARE ALL PASSING INFORMATION ABOUT UNETHICAL HAM RADIO DEALING
WITH  PEOPLE LIKE YOU... JUST BE HONEST.. YOUR FEEDBACK ON EBAY SAYS
EVERTHING..  INFO HAS BEEN PASSED ON TO OVER ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE ABOUT
YOU. YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO SELL ANYTHING.

     If anyone IS interested, my problems with Ebay came when I was laid

     off work and unable to pay for several successful bids. Some were
     VERY understanding, others said they understood and went ahead and
     filed complaints. It's been cleared up, I have been back to work
for over a year and I've had no problems with Ebay since.
     Any questions... contact me. Meanwhile, consider these so-called
guardians could come after  you. If you remain silent, who will help
when they come for YOU?
     Ray WA7ITZ