INFO FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS

J.Hunter hunterlj at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Aug 9 11:38:20 EDT 2001

Never did receive the check,  Jim

rayfri wrote:

 meter arrived safely and works great.  thanks..  check is on the way for
the
 meter. ray
 "J.Hunter" wrote:
 Hi Ray, see if you got the s meter ok and if it was ok,since I did not here
anything from
you I packed it good and it worked when i took it out of the circuit.I could
have used the the BFO coil out of the Shawnee that you parted out but have
since then sold it.Smile have a nice day, they are some good people still
around. Thanks Jim.
 rayfri wrote: ray friess wa7itz 1801 jennifer way salt lake city, utah
84116
 "J.Hunter" wrote:
 Jim Hunter 6185 E.Co.Rd. 550N. Milan,IN 47031.Don't forget your
address,because I will
send it Monday.  rayfri wrote: great.... will get it off to you.  give me
your address.
 its the same meter as in the singlebanders, and I have a sticking one  in
my hw 12
 ray
"J.Hunter" wrote:
Hi Ray,you can have the s meter if you want it $10.00 dollars shipped .I
have sold
the parts cheap and have responded to the emails in which I have received
them.Let me
know  thank you Jim. rayfri wrote:
 i could use the s meter if its available..
 ray  wa7itz
 "J.Hunter" wrote anyone needing parts for SB 301 rceiver.
 Crystal Fiters 404-284-1 400   404-m285p364 3.75 kHz   404-283
LMO          Complete:
Function switch
AF gain pot
AGC switch
 S Meter
Front pannel
Power Transformer
S Meter pot.
Band switch
Preselector
Crystal Band pack
100 Khz  calibrator crystal.
Cabinet good but needs repainted no dents.If anyone is interested
 contact  me directly thank you Jim. WB9SRL
 Listserver Subscription:listserv at listserv.tempe.gov - "subscribe heath
'name'
'call'"
 Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov