Unknown Heath Receiver

Gareth Gammon ggammon at QLYNX.COM
Thu Aug 9 12:34:45 EDT 2001

Good Morning,

With only a quick look on the web, it appears to indeed be the British
Heathkit RA-1, a version of the HR-10B but with 160m added as well as a
non-adjustable BFO, thus the USB and LSB switch postions. There must be more
on this receiver out there, I just didn't have the time to track it down.
Are there any Brits on the reflector who might have more info?

73
Gareth