Unknown Heath Receiver

Ed Goss meg at APLCOMM.JHUAPL.EDU
Thu Aug 9 14:31:11 EDT 2001

Gareth,
     Thanks to you (and several others) for the
comments...what is
surprising to me is that Heath made and sold
equipment for a non-U.S.
market.  I don't recall reading about specially-
designed overseas gear in
any of the Heath histories I've seen.  What
other pieces of gear did Heath
make and sell this way?  What catalogs did they
put out for the overseas
market?
--Ed G--

to indeed be the British
> Heathkit RA-1, a version of the HR-10B but
with 160m added as
> well as a
> non-adjustable BFO, thus the USB and LSB
switch postions.
> There must be more
> on this receiver out there, I just didn't have
the time to
> track it down.
> Are there any Brits on the reflector who might
have more info?

> 73
> Gareth
>
> Ed Goss wrote: