SB110-A Six Meter Radio

Dave n0xes Comm68 at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 29 14:59:05 EDT 2001

Hello, I have an SB110A Six meter radio.  the dial slips often, i was
wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best course of action to fix
the slippage?  Also the gentelman i reveived this radio from said it did not
have any audio on transmit, I havent looked into it yet but was thinking one
of the tubes could cause that problem. Any suggestions would be welcom on the
adventure to get the radio on the air.  Also was wondering if anyone is using
the RadioWorks www.radioworks.com  Big Sig Loop on six meters.  Or any of the
Carolina Windom antennas they produce?

Thanks
Dave Byington (n0xes)