SB-301/SB-401 in transceive mode

Ed B Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Thu Aug 30 10:48:05 EDT 2001

Robert;

The receiver should be aligned , then the transmitter, with them coupled
together. Heathkit says to remove the crystal pack (10) from the SB-401
when running in the TRANSCEIVE mode.Be certain to disconnect B+ from the
final plates and screens during alignment. Get a manual and follow it
exactly. Good luck

Ed